Advanced CPL Classes
Warren Defense is proud to offer the MCRGO Advanced CPL course.
Just got your CPL and want to continue your training? This 8 hour class will give you the base skills to begin your concealed carry training and help you troubleshoot common concealed carry issues. We will cover: alternative shooting positions, basic reloading drills, drawing from concealment, engaging a target from cover / concealment, engaging multiple targets .. We will help you with holster selection, placement and concealment options.
- A working and reliable defensive handgun 9mm or .38 or larger.
- 200 - 250 rounds of target ammo.
- 2 Magazines (3 recommended) or 2 speedloaders (3 recommended).
- Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.) The holster must cover the trigger guard completely.
- A magazine pouch
- Concealment garment (jacket, IDPA style vest, long shirt, etc).
- A hat with a brim
- Knee pads (optional)
- Range / weather -appropriate clothing
- Gun belt
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
- Closed toe shoes
- High collared shirt
Prerequisite - Students must have a current concealed pistol license or certificate of completion of a qualifying CPL class (NRA personal protection in the home or MCRGO cpl course) to participate.
- One day course - 8 hours, includes classroom and range
- Same day certificate
- Cost - PRICE DROP!!~~~> was $150 NOW ONLY $100.
The next Warren Defense MCRGO Advanced CPL course at Brooklyn Sportsman's club will be held on:
You must pre-register for this class. Registration fee is $75.00.
*Note: Your seat will be reserved once the registration fee is received.
To register pay the registration fee by either mail or Paypal then fill out the form below:
Send a check made out to Jim Warren to:
P.O. box 27
Brooklyn, Mi. 49230
Paypal payments accepted.
We also offer Private Advanced classes for groups of 8 or more. These classes can be tailored to the groups needs. With a more flexible schedule i.e. nights, weekends, or multiple day classes. Private classes can be conducted at your venue or ours.
Contact Jim at Jim@WarrenDefense.com for more info.