The next Warren Defense CPL class at Brooklyn Sportsman's club will be held on:
Sunday, Jan. 8, 2017, 8AM - 4PM.
Sunday, Feb. 5, 2017
The Class cost is $100.00 (NO HIDDEN FEES!)
To register click this link and fill out the form.
Then send a $50. deposit check made out to Jim Warren to:
P.O. box 27
Brooklyn, Mi. 49230
Or you can pay thru PayPal.
*Note: Your seat will be reserved once the registration fee is received.
Class size is limited to 25 students to ensure a quality learning environment and personal one on one attention on the range with our patient instructors.
This course is required to apply for your Michigan Concealed Pistol License.
- Classroom instruction
- Legal instruction by retired law enforcement officer / deadly force instructor.
- Range time
- Certificate of completion
- Justifiable use of force
- Mental conditioning
- Legal issues
- Defensive handgun skills
- Safe handling and storage of firearms
This course teaches the safe and efficient use of a handgun for protection of self and family, information on the law-abiding individual’s right to self-defense. Students will learn basic defensive shooting skills, strategies for home safety and responding to a violent confrontation, firearms and the law, how to choose a handgun for self-defense, and continued opportunities for skill development.
Students need to bring the following:
• Handgun (If you don't have a handgun, you can borrow one. Handguns are limited and based on first come first served.)
• 100 rounds of ammunition. No live ammunition is allowed in the classroom. If you are renting our firearms, you must purchase 9mm brass case factory ammo.
• Two magazines or “clips". If you only have one we can make it work. If you are using our firearms, we will provide the magazines.
• Eye and Ear protection.
• Hat with a brim. Like a baseball cap.
• Pen and paper to take notes.
• Snacks & beverages.
• Questions to ask during the law portion of the class.
• Valid driver’s license or State ID card
We also offer Private CPL classes for groups of 8 or more. These classes can be tailored to the groups needs. With a more flexible schedule. i.e. nights, weekends, or multiple day classes. Private classes can be conducted at your venue or ours.